Voice Solution - Voice Over IP (VoIP)
Voice over IP is the same as Voice over Internet Protocol, and is better known as VoIP. Voice over IP (VoIP) can facilitate tasks and deliver services that might be cumbersome or costly to implement when using traditional PSTN:
- More than one phone call can be transmitted on the same broadband phone line. This way, voice over IP can facilitate the addition of telephone lines to businesses.
- Features that are usually charged extra by telecommunication companies, such as call forwarding, caller ID or automatic redialing are simple with voice over IP technology.
- Unified communications are secured with voice over IP technology, as it allows integration with other services available on the internet such as video conversation, messaging, CRM, etc.
- Branch Intercom and Oversea Intercom.
- Integrated Voice Response System (IVRS)
- Video Conferencing
- Voice Mail System (VMS)
- Allow users to perform advanced telephony operations via web portal
- Great efficiency, flexibility and scalability
- Allows multiple-location intercom
VoIP is absolutely suitable for
The Benefits of VoIP for Business
Advantages of Using of VoIP